I am browsing Mesa and r200 source, and I found small typo :-)

xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/r200/r200_tex.c:125

_mesa_problem(NULL, "bad S wrap mode in %s", __FUNCTION__);

I think it should be:

_mesa_problem(NULL, "bad T wrap mode in %s", __FUNCTION__);

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies