Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:56:17 +0100 (IST)
From: Dave Airlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Keith Whitwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: dri-devel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ronald Baljeu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Dri-devel] Re: Problem with latest trunk and i810?

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> > if no-one screams I'll apply it tomorrow...
>
> Looks like David has already ported & applied it to XFree86.

yeah but I'm hanging on bug 484 to make sure he is correct.. read 484,
David believes there is a drm/driver issue... I'm not 100% convinced it
is that important, of course he does know better than me :-), so I'll
apply his fix to our tree and then we need to get the drm change into the
kernel that David made.

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer