Hi,

browsing the DRI source, I stumbled upon this. I have absolutely no idea
what it does, but this just doesn't look right (drm_drv.h:317)

#ifdef __HAVE_COUNTER15
        dev->types[14] = __HAVE_COUNTER14;
#endif

Looks like this should be 15, i.e.

#ifdef __HAVE_COUNTER15
        dev->types[15] = __HAVE_COUNTER15;
#endif

However, in drmP.h, dev->types is defined to have only 15 fields, so
dev->types[15] would be out of bounds.

Looks like either those three lines should be removed, or the lines should
be changed like above, and struct drm_device in drmP.h should be changed
appropriately.

cu,
Nicolai