Just a headsup on what's going on with the CVS.  We've got several of
the developers added (fxkuehl, daenzer, keithw, idr, jonsmirl, akin,
anholt).  At this point I'm just waiting to get a new snapshot of the
repository to move it in.  Unfortunately, the cvs.sourceforge.net
website is down, so I've submitted a support request and hopefully it'll
be fixed soon.

In the meantime, remaining developers should send me their ssh keys and
preferred username.  Also, what do we want to do with the old CVS on
sf.net once we move over?  Should we do something to prevent commits
from going into the old tree?

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]