On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 09:40:50PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 19:52, José Fonseca wrote:
> >
> > BTW: I've added a very simple Homepage to some of the DRI developers
> > here so that references to TheirNames will hyperlink to that homepage. I
> > use nothing but widely avaible information on the web, but check if it
> > suits your taste, and for those not yet there please add one - it's a
> > good way to now who does what and who likes what. See
> > http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/CategoryHomepage for more
> > detail.
>
> The correct umlaut-less transliteration for my last name is 'Daenzer',
> so MichelDaenzer would be better than MichelDanzer. How can I change
> that?

By strange coincidence even today a german coleague of mine told me
about those umlaut-less transliterations (they don't exist, e.g., for
Portuguese), but I didn't though of that when creating your homepage.
Sorry about that.

These kind of operations are best performed by directly manipulating the
Wiki plain-text repository -- just goto /home/d/dr/dri/wiki/text on the
SF shell acount and do whatever necessary -- but I've already done that
for you.

José Fonseca