Keith Whitwell wrote:
Alan Hourihane wrote:

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 11:02:13AM +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:

Is it worth moving the remaining DRI drivers into Mesa for the 6.0 release ?

It seems as though mga, r128, r200 and radeon are already there.

Actually,
Do it this way we can fork the drivers for the Mesa 6.0 release and get
them updated, while leaving the DRI tree at Mesa 5.0.2 ready for bug fixes
to be merged back into XFree86 ready for a stable release of XFree86.

That sounds good to me.

Me too.

I'll try to quickly wrap up and release 5.1 so it gets tested out by more people. Then, rev it to 6.0. That would be a good time to bring in the DRI stuff.

-Brian