On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:42:34 +1000
Chris Ison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok, should of mentioned, its with the r200 driver, and confirmed again
> with the the cvs as of 30 mins ago.
>
> glXSwapBuffers segs GL applications if DRI is NOT enabled.
>
> Confirmed by recompiling glxgears with debugging and ran through gdb
> (see previous emails)

Hmm, I can't reproduce this with my Radeon7500 and DRI disabled by not
segfault would be extremely helpful in locating the exact problem. Just
type "bt" at the gdb prompt after the segfault.

Regards,
  Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.