Just to follwup I can run blender with some artefacts but nothing serious
on
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI I810 20020221
OpenGL version string: 1.2 Mesa 4.0.4

which is XFree 4.3.0 from Fedora Core One, also using the latest DRM
[drm] Initialized i810 1.4.0 20030605 on minor 0: Intel i815 GMCH

So something has regressed since XF4.3 in the DRI driver, if I can afford
the time I'll see what I can dig out .. I think 4.4 will have this
regression..

Dave.

> > OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI I810 20010321
> > OpenGL version string: 1.2 Mesa 3.4.2
> >

> > -- Marko Dimiskovski

David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person