> I think I'll give up for today and go at it again later, perhaps the i810
> just can't do this in hardware and I need to fallback or perhaps the
> number of vertices being output is out by one .. who knows :-)

Okay I found it and checked in the fixes for it, the macro expansion was
catching the code on ALLOC_VERTS(nr+1) for i810,i830 and mga, these all
did nr * x type things, instead of (nr) * x in their ALLOC_VERTS macro
expansions..

Funny enough I now know how the mesa vertex code works very well!!!

I'll be hiding for a while I think.. my brain is fried...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person