> It shouldn't be very hard to do this for:
> sis, tdfx, i810, i830, savage, gamma

so are we making the Mesa tree the DRM master repo as opposed to the DRI
tree? I don't remember much discussion on this either way,

> What about?
> mach64, unichrome
> Where are the DRM drivers for these two?

mach64 is in mach64-0-0-7-branch on DRI tree, I'd prefer not to bring it
in yet, I'm meant to be doing some work on it at some stage ..

Dave.
--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person