Jens Owen wrote:
Perhaps it's time to bump the XORG_VERSION_CURRENT string to differentiate between the last release of X.org and the next. Would that help you?

The big dri merge seems a good time to label snapshot 6.7.0.90 or however we want to start identifying the pre-6.7.1 snapshots. (How do we want to do that?)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]