> r200 render path looks really A LOT better, unfortunately the open-source
> driver doesn't implement the required extensions (some bits of documentation
> are missing afaik, and even if not (I have no idea what's in the documentation
> or not) it would probably quite a bit of work as core mesa doesn't support
> them neither (mostly ATI_(text_)fragment_shader).

Well I've started it, but it'll take me a while to finish off the software
implementation, Eric thinks he can do the hardware side (I think I can
probably do it as well.. but I'll try and get the software side working
first hopefully...)

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person