Am Sonntag, 25. September 2005 07:19 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> > > Can you try it now , I added __ATTR to the backwards compat header
> > > file...
> >
> > Where?
>
> Sorry it should be in drm_compat.h now.. I hadn't noticed the commit
> failed because my tree wasn't up to date..

OK, built.

[drm] Initialized drm 1.0.0 20040925
PCI: Unable to reserve mem region #1:[EMAIL PROTECTED] for device 0000:01:05.0
[drm] Initialized radeon 1.19.0 20050911 on minor 0: ATI Technologies Inc
RV350 AS [Radeon 9600 AS]
[drm] Used old pci detect: framebuffer loaded

But:
(WW) RADEON(0): Enabling DRM support

        *** Direct rendering support is highly experimental for Radeon 9500
        *** and newer cards. In fact, the only thing you could probably use
        ***  it for is better 2d acceleration. The 3d mesa driver is not
        *** provided in this tree. A very experimental (and incomplete)
        *** version is available from http://r300.sourceforge.net
        *** This message has been last modified on 12/12/04.

(II) RADEON(0): Direct rendering disabled

Now, I have to learn how to configure it.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Nützel
@home: <Dieter () nuetzel-hh ! de>