Am Donnerstag, den 27.10.2005, 19:27 -0400 schrieb Adam K Kirchhoff:
> FYI, doom3 seems to run with the latest r300 drivers.  It's slow, and
> there are definite texture problems (lots of flickering), but it doesn't
> crash.  You can see a screenshot at http://68.44.156.246/doom3.png
I'm not sure what's going on with the flickering, but I recall something
similiar
when I was messing with S3TC support in my local tree a few months ago.

> It looks washed out because I had to increase the brightness in gimp to
> make anything viewable.  Interestingly enough, the image looks fine, and
> doesn't show any of the stuttering.
I believe this is because of the fragment program code, I had solved the
problem in r300.sf.net cvs but the changes don't appear to have be
merged when it was imported into Mesa.

I don't really like some parts of the fragment program code, but my time
has been rather limited the last few months and I haven't had time to
clean it up yet.

Ben