The DRI snapshots can be used with the Xorg packages in Debian
experimental. I've edited the wiki to reflect this. Hope that's OK!

I've got the r200 snapshot working happily[1].

cheers, Phil

[1] PageFlip seems broken however -- rendering errors with Quake4[2] at
least, which go away when PageFlip is turned off. [2] No, Quake4 is not playable with an r200 :)

Depends on what you mean by playable. The framerate sucks, there are definite graphical glitches, but the game launches and loads the first level, at least :-)

Adam