> >>Dave Airlie: Can we get those DRM changes pushed into 2.6.15 or is it
> >>too late for that?
> >
> > 2.6.15 has been released yesterday.
>
> D'oh!
>
> Dave Airlie: Can we get those DRM changes pushed into 2.6.15.1 or are
> the changes too big for that?

Way too big... they do a lot of things, they are in the .16 queue already,

It's bad that we regressed with the older setups, I thought I'd fixed all
those problems with 2.6.14, it certainly worked with my MGA card here when
I released it...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG