On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:51:17 +0100
Kristoffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm thinking of trying the radeon driver again, but i'm wondering wether
> or not it will ever catch up with the fglrx driver on speed? what's the
> status of this, or goal? and what's the status on 9800 pro dual monitor
> support with 3d?
>
> thanks for all your hard work anyway.

my guess is that you're going to get either silence from the list, or a
"answer to your own question by doing benchmarks"-type response.

the only thing I can say is that fglrx is better than dri on some aspects
of GL, unfortunatly this is what is used in UT2K3 / UT2K4 for example.
there are plans to fix this, as time allows.

khaqq