Well, my report is using FC6
xorg-x11-apps-7.1
Try with one kernel 2.6.15 and kernel 2.6.19 (no differences) .
Fedora updates have libdrm-2.3.0.
And I just update from FC6 release, mesa-libGL-6.5.2 and
xorg-x11-drv-i810-1.7.4.

Which live me the conclusion that could be a problem on new release of
Xorg, Xorg-7.1.1

btw : what should I have installed to test drv-i810 properly ?