On Saturday, March 17, 2007, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> Hi ,
> I need your help , I am trying compile intel video drive and give me
> this:
>
> checking for xf86Modes.h... no
> symlink mode code
> configure: error: Must have X server >= 1.3 source tree for mode setting
> code. Please specify --with-xserver-source
> + exit 1
>
> what I need upgrade is just xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.1.1 ?

This is probably a better question for [EMAIL PROTECTED], but you'll
need the sources for a 1.3+ server tree to build the latest Intel driver.
Just check it out in the parent directory of your Intel driver tree and
the configure scripts should find it.  If that doesn't work, send a note
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jesse