Am Montag, den 14.05.2007, 22:53 +0200 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> Christoph Brill wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > find attached some minor cleanups I did while comparing r200 and r300
> > code. Most of them are indention and cosmetical changes. Only real
> > changes are that I replaced som
> >
> > if (0)
> >
> > with
> >
> > if (R200_DEBUG & DEBUG_TEXTURE)
> >
> > It generally reduces the diff between r200 and r300. That's it.
> >
> > Review and commit please,
> >   Christoph Brill
>

> Hmm, personally I'm not too happy with kernel-style indentation (and
> worse, some parts of the driver but not others converted to it). But
> maybe that's just me. If you're truely going to unify the drivers, there
> is obviously no way around that (though you could just convert r300 to
> use style of radeon/r200...) but if the files are still separate anyway
> I don't see much point.
> Other opinions?
>
> Roland

I don't really have an opinion on that. The only thing I dislike in the
r200 code is that it uses spaces for indents. But that's only my
opinion.

We can choose whatever indention you like.

Note: I'm not 100% sure if merging r300 and r200 code is usefull or even
possible. I generally think there is a high amount of redundancy that
could be unified. But I need to check that against radeon first before I
really continue to do so.

I'd rather say to keep my patches out of git for now until a decision
for indention was made.