On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:16:47 +0100
"Stephane Marchesin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I often hear DRI developers talking about how we lack contributors.
> Well, this is the occasion, I think we could get together and try to
> propose DRI as a separate organization for the google summer of code
> (it's also good to have DRI seen as a separate project from the
> outside, and not just another TLA, for the exact same reason).
>
> I also don't think there is enough room that DRI should/could be part
> of X.Org, seeing how X.Org got, uh, 2 slots last year.
>
> So ? If enough devs are interested, I could write a proposal. But we
> have to act pretty quick.
>
> Stephane

Well i haven't replied on irc because i fear i won't have much time
this summer (hoping to finaly take some holidays :)) but i think i
can still manage to help someone. My bigest concern is about
what kind of project someone with zero knowledge on the dri stuff
can tackle in 2 months.

Cheers,
Jerome Glisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>