On Wednesday 28 May 2008 04:35:42 am Oleg Nauman wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 10:34 AM, vehemens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Here are a few drm patches.
> >
> > correct another lock leak.
> >
> > add missing link.
> >
> > negate return value.  minor cleanup while we are here.
>
>  It just panics my laptop (think due to another bug discovered):
>
> Unread portion of the kernel message buffer:
> info: [drm] Setting GART location based on new memory map
> bus_dmamem_alloc failed to align memory properly.

I was seeing some instability before my patch, mainly xserver, sometimes
kernel.  Being that xorg is such a moving target (and this isn't my day job),
I haven't spent the time to track it down.

My machine is freebsd 7.0 stable from about 4/15/08, and pretty much pre mpx
xorg running on a AMD64X2 and RV370.  I also run compiz 7.4.

What are you running?