Hello Jerome, Keith:
>It's hard to review if the interface is sane without knowing what userspace
>might need or not.
>Maybe VIA can provide some userspace code without putting together an entire
>driver.

    Can I suggest to verify the DRM source with the X driver which we will
release within 1 month?

Thanks and Best Regards
Bruce C. Chang(張祖明)
VIA Technologies, Inc.
Address: 1F, 531, Chung-Cheng Road, Hsin-Tien, 231 Taipei
Tel: +886-2-22185452 Ext 7323
Mobile: +886-968343824
Fax: +886-2-22186282
Skype: Bruce.C.Chang