2009/8/20 Alex Deucher <alexdeuc...@gmail.com>:
> Previous drm patches had some problems.  Untested.
>
> Alex

I haven't tested these yet, but I have two comments:
- please set default num_z_pipes to 2 when dri.minor < 31 (using
rv530_emit_query_finish_single_z on non-KMS seems to trigger GPU hang
on my 2 pipe RV535, and using rv530_emit_query_finish_double_z on
single Z pipe card results in incorrect values - as Dave has
reported),
- r300 variable is unused in rv530_emit_query_finish_double_z function.

Rest of the patch seems to be ok.

Maciej