W dniu 18 grudnia 2009 13:24 użytkownik Jerome Glisse
<gli...@freedesktop.org> napisał:
> I think it would be better to change :
> RADEON_PM_ACTION_NONE -> PM_NONE ...
> We already know we are in the radeon module so this is redundant
> to put it in the name again. And i don't think PM_NONE will conflict
> with other kernel symbol. Same apply to all other name.

Thanks. I guess you meant PM_ACTION_NONE? I think it'll easier to
understand code when we include "ACTION" string.

> I wish to convert radeon module to use dev_err, dev_info, ... instead
> of DRM_DEBUG, DRM_INFO. Motivation behind that is multi GPU computer.
> It's not common yet but i think we will want to support that in the
> future.
>
> Convertion to match this can be done as a latter patch. There is
> few things that might be improved but that shouldn't matter that
> much.

As that's general issue (we use DRM_*... everywhere) I would prefer to
make this patch follow general design for now.

Thanks for comments.

--
Rafał