--

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Brian Paul wrote:

> Piotr Gluszenia Slawinski wrote:
>> >  hello. problem as in topic.
>> >  http://83.18.299.190/uclibc/ contain files which might add some light
>> >  to subject :)
>> >
>> >  it seems that problem is that _GNU_SOURCE is passed on (i know it from
>> >  irc chat with someone bit more skilled)
>> >
>> >  previous mesa versions compiled fine with uclibc
>>
>>  http://pastebin.com/g20gCNxe
>>
>>  following modification seems to fix the problem
>
> Did you forget an attachment?
>
> I don't see a difference in the code at the given URL.
>
> -Brian

basically 'fix' (or rather quick hack) goes down to line :

#if defined(_GNU_SOURCE) && !defined(__UCLIBC_MAJOR__)

it should be ~801 line of original main/imports.c .

while discussing it on #uclibc, conclusion was drawn that this is
not very ellegant solution - program should check if locale are available,
they can be both existant in uclibc, or missing in glibc (or elibc, libc5
, etc. implementation) - it is not considered 'given' part of libc.

current 'fix' "works for me" though and allows at least uclibc users enjoy
mesa :)