Javen,
        Thank you once again, but one thing i do not
understand is if that is the case,then why does it
boot fine after the reboot ,i mean everytime there is
a panic ..the subsequent reboot that is initiated by
it always leads to a succesful boot ..(reboot from
this stage again leads to a panic ..alternating)

my tran_bus_config() implementation just calls
ndi_busop_bus_config(parent, flags,op, arg, childp, 0)
 => passing down the rest of the args as it is ..with
timeout of 0, you think that should be changed?

Thanks
som

=== message truncated ===