On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 03:43:28PM +0200, Iker Pedrosa wrote:
> According to the documentation it is not recommended to use msleep for 1ms -
> 20ms because it may sleep longer than 20ms. So, it is recommended to use
> usleep instead.
>
> In the first revision Greg KH pointed out that this change broke the build.
> In my computer it builds properly so if someone has the same problem please
> copy the output so that I can figure out what is the problem.

Please wrap your changelog comments.

The error is:
drivers/staging/winbond/reg.c: In function ‘Uxx_power_on_procedure’:
drivers/staging/winbond/reg.c:887:3: error: implicit declaration of function
‘usleep’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

And I'm still getting it on this patch, so please fix it up, it should
be pretty obvious how to do it...

I've applied the first 7 patches here, but stopped now.  Please fix this
up and resend the remaining patches.

thanks,

greg k-h