On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 05:26:14PM +0100, David Herrmann wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
> <li...@arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> > I'm not so sure - since the only place this mask gets used is with
> > the "possible_crtcs" field.  It's got nothing to do with the
> > "possible_clones" field as that isn't a mask of CRTCs.

> possible_clones is about encoders, you're right, I missed that. So you
> can carry it in your series just fine.

Thanks for confirming that - it's something which imx-drm seemed to get
wrong as put the same value into possible_clones as it did for
possible_crtcs.  I was fairly certain that was buggy. :)

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: 5.8Mbps down 500kbps up.  Estimation
in database were 13.1 to 19Mbit for a good line, about 7.5+ for a bad.