Congratulation lucky winner,

We are pleased to announce that you are one of the lucky winners of C O V I D
19 relief program with ticket number (5DNUIR2021/WHOI12) drawn by the UNITED
NATIONS and world health Organization international live support program held
12th July 2021, draws were conducted by a random selection of email addresses
from individuals and companies worldwide. Picked by an advanced automated
random computer search from the internet which your email address was among the
recipient.

 Kindly complete the below details to proceed with your payout.

Full names...
Contact address...
Date of Birth...
Sex...
Nationality...
Telephone Number...
Occupation...

Regards
On behalf of United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
Munir Akram