It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous
correspondence between us. Let me start by introducing myself to you. I am Mr.
Paco Cortez, a senior staff working with the bank Cajasol in Spain.

I have a business proposal for you; I discovered a fund (€9,500,000.00 Euros)
left in the account belongs to one of our Japanese foreign customer by name:
Mr. Ken Huang, who died along With His known family in a plane crash in the
year October 20, 2006. I need your assistance in transferring this fund into
your bank account within 8 to 10 banking days. Before the account will be
declared unserviceable, and I agree that 50% of this money will be for you in
respect of the provision of your account, and 50% would be for me

I am contacting you independently for this deal outside my bank notice where I
work, and I advice we keep it personal. I want you to come and apply for the
claim of this fund of €9,500,000.00 in our bank as the deceased inheritor.

I contacted you because I can present you to the bank as the beneficiary to the
inheritance since there is no written will. I will give you more information
upon your response to me.

All papers will be processed in your acceptance to this offer, and if this
business proposal  is suitable to your ethnics and you accept to work with me,
do furnish me with your details, Your Full Name, Your Private Telephone, Your
Country, Occupation and Your Age and Sex. To enable me file necessary documents
at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money in our
favor.

Please send your reply to my private Email: sr.pacocor...@gmail.com

Thanks and I am waiting reply.

Best regards,