> Long> MSFT targets currently claim SPC-2 compliance while they implement
> Long> post SPC-2 features. With this patch we can correctly handle
> Long> WRITE_SAME_16 issues.
>
> Handle the issues or handle WRITE SAME(10/16)?

With this patch, the SCSI layer will be able to correctly send WRITE_SAME_16 to
the Hyper-V host. It will not send WRITE_SAME_10: it has been disabled in the
driver template. Do you want me to send another patch with these details?

> +     {"Msft", "Virtual Disk", "1.0", BLIST_TRY_VPD_PAGES},
>
> Is that version field meaningful or is it safe for us to inquire about VPD
> pages
> without problems on older versions?

This version is used in all current Hyper-V hosts: Windows 2008 R2, 2012 and
2012 R2. However it may change in future Windows releases.