Hello !

accept my sincere apologies for my mode of contacting you out of the blues like
this but something very urgent and important has come to my notice and I
strongly believe it’s important we seek your consent for the mutual interest of
all.

I am  Daniel H.William  Auditor General of HSBC Bank Plc West London during the
course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the
bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody nobody has operated on this account again,
after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner
of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do
not remit this f I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited
for nothing. the owner of this account is Mr.Alber P.schmidt, a foreigner, and
an industrialist, and he died, since 1996. and no other person knows about this
account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my
investigation proved to me  he left behind the sum of Nine million, five
hundred thousand British pounds sterling (£9,500,000.00) deposited in our Bank,
but unfortunately he did not specify his Heir (Next of Kin) before his sudden
death.

The British inheritance Law permits any Bank to confiscate the deceased's fund,
in case the fund is left unclaimed for over a period of 68 months after the
death of the account owner. However, the reason why I have contacted you so
that I will legally recommend you as the heir because. I have all the legal
documentations to complete this transaction successfully without any problems
with the government in Britain and in your country, this transaction is 100%
risk free, I will guide and direct you on what to do at any given time and once
the fund is transferred into your account I will travel to meet you in your
country so that we share the funds in the proportion of 40% for you, 40% for me
and 20% set aside for expenses both parties might incur (if any) during or
after the transaction.

This inheritance claims will be legally completed, all I need from you is your
total cooperation and honesty. If you are interested to work with me kindly
forward below information.  to my Private Email:(danielwill...@mynet.com)

Your Full Names:…………………….,………………
Your Mobile or Cell Phone Numbers: ……………….
Your telephone (Office and Home) Numbers:…….....
Your fax Number:…………………………………….
Your occupation:……………………………………..
Your nationality:……………………………………..
I look forward to your prompt reply.