On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 02:16:06PM +0200, Kalle Valo wrote:
> We have disccused this before, but for wireless it's not really that
> simple. AFAIK with dyndbg you can only control the messages per line
> (painful to enable group of messages) or per file (enables too many
> messages). In wireless we have cases when we need to enable group of
> messages, but not all.

You can turn them on by the function or a range of lines, then disable
the spammy lines.  With these new debug macros you can't do that so this
is a step backwards.

If I'm totally honest, I've never seen uglier macros than these.  I work
in staging and I've spent a lot of time in ancient code but these ones
really take the cake.

regards,
dan carpenter