On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 1:22 AM, Greg KH <gre...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> Ok, do some of these need to go to Linus now for 4.13-final and to the
> stable trees to match up with the 3 that are already proposed for the
> stable trees?  If so, which ones?

"fix proc->tsk check" is a fix for "c4ea41ba195d ("binder: use group
leader instead of open thread") which Todd sent to LKML just two weeks
ago; it should definitely go to 4.13-final if it still can, and
basically all the -stable kernels that patch ended up in (I think Todd
proposed back to 4.4).

The other two commits are related to the multiple domains /
scatter-gather patches that were upstreamed about 6 months ago (eg
7980240b6d63e); I saw those landed in 4.11-rc1 first.

Thanks,
Martijn