Hi folks,

With the enormous help of people in the to and CCed lists I've gotten
the ccree driver to a point I believe it is ready to graduate out of
the staging tree:

- The code base has been reduced by something by 30% and is *much*
more  readable and manageable.
- The very few checkpatch warnings are all false positives (one due to
dt bindings going through the crypto tree, the others due to harmless
macro argument reuse)
and the few sparse output are equally benign.
- The driver follows the crypto API expected behavior as much as I can tell.
- Fixed all the bugs I could fine as a result of tcrypt tests.
- It works :-)

There are obviously more things todo, but I believe they are out of
scope for staging.

So, if you see something that still needs work, kindly let me know.
Alternatively, will you accept a patch moving it to drivers/crypto/?

Many thanks,
Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef
Chief Coffee Drinker

"If you take a class in large-scale robotics, can you end up in a
situation where the homework eats your dog?"
 -- Jean-Baptiste Queru