My name is Mrs. Juliette Romualdez from Philippine. I am a sick woman who
has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be
wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 62 years old
and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, I inherited a total sum of
$6.150.000.00 million dollars from my late husband, This money is
deposited in a reliable bank here in MANILA PHPLILPINE; Presently .This
deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.I have
informed my Attorney, about my decision in WILLING this fund to you
.please get back to me immediately via my private email address (
julietteromual...@yahoo.com )Your beloved sister in Christ, Mrs. Juliette
Romualdez