On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 02:00:29PM +0300, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> This really should have been broken up into several patches.  I've
> reviewed the first 15 patches and they were straight forward.  Then I
> postponed because it was just so grizzly to figure out what was going
> on...

Thanks for pointing this out. Because it was all related together
and changes were pretty straighforward I prefer to put them all
in the same patch and resume changes properly in the commit message.
I'll try to group changes more properly from now.

> On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 04:01:55PM +0200, Sergio Paracuellos wrote:
> > This commit refactors ks_wlan_translate_scan function with
> > the following changes:
> >
> >     - reorder local variables
> >     - use ether_addr_copy to copy ethernet addresses
> >     - change style in 'current_ev' variable assignments
> >     - make use of some ternaries avoiding if-else code
> >     - use preferred style for comments
> >     - extract common code into a new ks_wlan_add_leader_event
> >       function
> >

> I have s script to ignore comment changes and review patches that
> extract code into new functions but since this stuff is all jumbled
> together then I have to review it manually.  Five of these things take
> about 10 seconds to review when they're on their own, so 50 seconds
> altogether.  Extracting the code takes maybe a minute to review.  So
> let's say a total of two minutes.
>
> But to review it after it's mixed up and then mashed into a pile takes
> probably 15 minutes.

Thanks for your time for reviewing this, Dan.

> regards,
> dan carpenter

Best regards,
    Sergio Paracuellos