Hi Sakari,
On Fri 18 May 2018 at 22:13, Sakari Ailus wrote:
On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 09:27:58AM +0100, Rui Miguel Silva wrote:
> > +endpoint node
> > +-------------
> > +
> > +- data-lanes : (required) an array specifying active > > physical
> > MIPI-CSI2
> > + data input lanes and their mapping to > > logical lanes; the > > + array's content is unused, only its > > length is meaningful;

Btw. do note that you may get a warning due to this from the CSI-2 bus
property parsing code if the lane numbers are wrong.

> > +
> > +- fsl,csis-hs-settle : (optional) differential receiver > > (HS-RX)
> > settle time;
> > Could you calculate this, as other drivers do? It probably > changes
> depending on the device runtime configuration.

The only reference to possible values to this parameter is given by
table in [0], can you point me out the formula for imx7 in the
documentation?

I don't know imx7 but the other CSI-2 drivers need no such system specific
configuration.

Hum, I think there is at least one more (which this is compliant) that
also use this configuration parameter. [0]

---
Cheers,
        Rui

[0]: https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/a048a07d7f4535baa4cbad6bc024f175317ab938/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/samsung-mipi-csis.txt#L46