+ de...@linuxdriverproject.org
resending to Greg KH as instructed by his mail bot

I a few words the question is:

Has  CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC_32BIT been removed
in 1190b4e38f97023154e6b3bef61b251aa5f970d0 ("ANDROID: binder: remove
32-bit binder interface")
for a mandatory reason (incompatibilty with Android P build) or for
other reason and
the option could have been left (to be disabled in P builds)?

Also as android-x86 team contributor I'd like to understand what would
happen with P
if besides binder ipc 64bit the concurrent binder ipc 32bit had be
kept present and enabled.

Thanks
Mauro Rossi