Hi,

On 01-10-18 09:51, Daniel Vetter wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 09:41:51PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi All,

This series converts the vboxvideo driver to the modesetting API, once this
is merged I will submit a patch to move the driver out of staging and into
drivers/gpu/drm.

This series consists of 3 parts:

1) More cleanups / prep work for atomic conversion
2) The actual atomic conversion, this is modelled after the atomic conversion
    of the qxl driver done by Gabriel Krisman Bertazi. Gabriel if you are
    reading this, thank you for providing a roadmap how to go about this.
3) Restore some features which were lost by the atomic conversion +
    more cleanups

Given how tiny vbox is it's easier if I just review the overall diff I
think. Overall = patch that adds the entire driver to drm, ignoring what's
been going on in staging. Please reply with that (I can do it locally, but
that doesn't allow me to conveniently reply&comment).

Yes I was planning on submitting a patch to move this out of staging and I
was expecting you (or other drm people) to review that.

I was waiting for things to be merged in staging first :)

I need to do one more bugfix for an issue kbuild caught and then I will
send the patch to move things.

Regards,

Hans