I've had a go at getting the DMA AIO working.  It compiles, but I don't
have access to the hardware, so I have done no more testing than that.

The fifth patch removes the cancel call-back because it is empty and so
doesn't serve any purpose (AFAICS).  However, it doesn't appear to be
too tricky to implement something that would abort the transfer in the
same manner that kpc_dma_close() if this would be useful.

Jeremy Sowden (6):
  staging: kpc2000_dma: added Kconfig to enable asynchronous I/O.
  staging: kpc2000_dma: removed casts of void pointers.
  staging: kpc2000_dma: formatting fixes for AIO functions.
  staging: kpc2000_dma: replaced aio_(read|write) file-ops with
    (read|write)_iter ones.
  staging: kpc2000_dma: removed aio cancel call-back.
  staging: kpc2000: updated TODO in light of DMA AIO fixes.

 drivers/staging/kpc2000/Kconfig           |  8 +++
 drivers/staging/kpc2000/TODO              |  4 +-
 drivers/staging/kpc2000/kpc_dma/fileops.c | 69 ++++++++++++-----------

2.20.1