Diego Medina wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> As I was working my way through the blueprint to convert all the time
> related functions into plugins, I found out that the parser is
> involved in some "special tricks".
> One example is the timestampdiff() function.The first parameter is a
> keyword, like MONTH, etc. When I converted this function into a
> plugin, Drizzle tries to find a "column" under the name MONTH.
> 
> There are several functions in this same situation
> I believe there was/is/will be some work to make "the parser
> pluggable" or something like that, what is supposed to help me with
> this issue. But I couldn't find any blueprint on it
> Does anyone know about it?
> 
> The time functions as plugins blueprint is:
>  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/drizzle/+spec/time-functions-as-plugin

Yup. You're right - this will need pluggable parser first. Perhaps we
should add a blueprint for this...

Monty


_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~drizzle-discuss
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~drizzle-discuss
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to