Not certain what's up with all the messages and recalls, but...

The attachableNodes is a set of all nodes that still need to be
attached to the RETE network.  Basic premise is to iterate over
the attachableNodes set until it's empty, which indicates that
all nodes have been attached into the actual network, and thus
are reachable from the root.

All in all, we're constructing a tree.  When a new rule is defined,
it's converted into a set of nodes, which then must be grafted onto
the tree.

attachableNodes is simply that set of nodes that still need attaching
to the original tree.

        -bob