Hi!
I am an italian student and I am working at the integration of a rule engine in a
small sample application of the JADE agent platform
(http://sharon.cselt.it/projects/jade/), which has LGPL as license.
I am interested in the use of Drools, and I have read the license in CVS and it seems
to be compatible for the use together with an LGPL API.
Am I right or have I not well interpreted the Drools' license?
thanks
Bruno Rocchi

Ps: I posted this question to the list, because I hope it could be useful for other
people too.

Make money with your web site!! Click Here:
http://www.adorigin.com/cgi-bin/referral?paidforsur

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with [EMAIL PROTECTED] by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag