From: The CircleCI Team <no-re...@circleci.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 2:37 PM
Subject: Action Required: We are sunsetting CircleCI 1.0 on August 31, 2018
To: <rcken...@gmail.com>

Dear customer,

We wanted to let you know that we are planning on sunsetting CircleCI 1.0
on August 31st, 2018. Our goal as a company for 2018 is to invest in
delivering more features and better performance on CircleCI 2.0, which
unlocks faster builds and greater control. For more information, you can read
our blog post <http://go.circleci.com/hGu154M00Z000N20k020HSV> on
sunsetting CircleCI 1.0.

*You’ll need to update all of your config files to the CircleCI 2.0 syntax
in order to migrate your projects to CircleCI 2.0 over the next 6 months.*If
all of your projects are already on 2.0, congratulations! No action is
necessary. We are sending this announcement to all active users to make
sure you have all of the information you need. Take a look at your builds
dashboard <http://go.circleci.com/v04V0k0602GHZuT1M02N000> to see if your
projects are still building on CircleCI 1.0:

These resources will help you get migrate your projects from 1.0 to 2.0:

Config.yml translator. <http://go.circleci.com/HZ0020N0kuUV0H40G1M0072>
<http://go.circleci.com/HZ0020N0kuUV0H40G1M0072> *Note: This will generate
a baseline config.yml file that you can adjust to fit your needs.*

1.0 to 2.0 migration documentation.
<http://go.circleci.com/Y02400Vku00NV002GMZ08H1>

Language-specific 2.0 tutorials.
<http://go.circleci.com/s0900G10VMkW0Z0N4u2020H>

We will be sending you email reminders periodically with additional
resources and links as they become available to help with your migration
plan. We will also be updating this page
<http://go.circleci.com/n0Zu0aX02NkG0HM0V100204> with information relevant
to sunsetting CircleCI 1.0. If you need additional migration assistance, open
a support request <http://go.circleci.com/WZ01YkM4G0b2H2u00N0V000> and our
support team will be in touch.

Cheers,

The CircleCI Team