Having just hit https://github.com/dropwizard/dropwizard/issues/1589
(Configuring the AdminServlet that provides /healthcheck and others), I was
hoping for advice on the best way to fix it. My first instinct (as a
Dropwizard user) for configuring the AdminServlet was to try and set the
init parameters using env.getAdminContext.setInitParameter from inside of
Application.run(). I haven't dug fully into where that adminContext gets
used since it doesn't get passed to AdminServlet, but would passing it to
AdminServlet be contrary to the purpose it's there for, or is there another
better suggestion for where to add the ability to configure it (including
perhaps some configuration mechanism I missed completely)?

Christian