Hi Artem,

thanks for your answer.
excludedCipherSuites: [] includes all Suites.

I included some suites in supportedCipherSuites: but they get ignored.
Is this a desirable behavior?
I would have thought that supportedCipherSuites overrides the default value
of excludedCipherSuites.
(no offence to the developers)

Thanks in advance.

Aaron