Hello Dropwizard users,

As it turned out we shipped 1.0.1 with a critical issue. Because of
multithreading issues,
Dropwizard 1.0.1 has problems with producing request logs. See the relevant
Github issue [1]
for the details. We released version 1,0.2, which reverts a commit that
introduced this issue.
Please upgrade to it. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this bug.

Artem (in the name of the Dropwizard team)

[1] https://github.com/dropwizard/dropwizard/issues/1737