Hi. 

I have a big trouble with the search button of the dspace of my 
organization.

When i try to search any word in the browser the button "go" redirects me 
to localhost:8080/search and this link is not avalible in my dspace. So my 
search is showing me an error 404. 

My question is... how can i change the configuration of the button "go". I 
mean how can i make that the button redirect me to 
localhost:8080/xmlui/discover or another page. Obiously attaching the text 
of the textfield to the search. 

PS: I am running dspace 3.2 with a custom theme that another person created 
a long time ago. And these person is not working with the organization 
anymore and i dont have a way to comunicate with him. 

regards

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-community.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to